Join my Fabulous team for only ONLY $189.00 and select
$285.00 $333.00 worth of products of your choice.
What is not to love! Share in my love and enthusiasm and make the discounts and benefits work for you. Whether you just love to stamp or you want to grow a successful thriving flexible business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is here for all.
About Stampin’ Up!
Established in 1988, Stampin’ Up! is a global papercrafting company specialising in decorative rubber stamps and accessories for greeting cards, craft projects, home décor, and memory keeping. Stampin’ Up! products are available for purchase through a network of independent sales consultants called demonstrators. You’ll find our demonstrators, and products, in the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, and the Netherlands.
There are many benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Below is a list of some of Stampin’ Up! benefits.
- The generous demonstrator discount (20-25 percent).
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
- Support from creative resources like, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- A low-cost, high-value Starter Kit.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start program, where new Demonstrators can earn additional flex points.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
Wouldn’t you love to make money while stamping?
How about conveniently setting your own hours?
Or the opportunity to order upcoming products before anyone else?
Or even just getting your stamp supplies for free?
If you are someone who wants any of the above, the Stampin’ Up! Opportunity offers a great solution!
- What is the minimum sales requirement to stay active as a demonstrator? You need only submit 300 CSV (approx $450 plus gst retail price NZD) quarter to remain a demonstrator. (This is less than the average sales in a single workshop. If you hold just one event a month, you can usually meet your quarterly minimum. However, you can also purchase the minimum amount yourself or with a few friends). You can submit your sales requirements in one order or in smaller orders over the course of the three-month period.
- What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily as a business? You are welcome on the team no matter how you want to run your demonstrator ship or to what volume. If you choose not to hold events, you can work to generate online orders, orders from family and friends, and order product for yourself.
- Can I be my own hostess? Yes. You can hold your own workshops and be your own hostess, collecting hostess dollars as well as your own discount and any other associated benefits.
- How much does it cost to buy the Starter Kit? The kit is
$189$145 and you can choose what comes in it! Choose up to $285 worth of product plus you will receive a business supply pack valued at $90 (catalogues, order forms, etc).
- Can I still attend classes? There will be some Customer only events that will not be available to Demonstrators. If you do attend any events or classes , I very much value having team members in class so they can learn how I work and learn stamp techniques. I only ask that you not market yourself as a demonstrator to my clients (do not ask for orders, ask for their contact details for any reason, invite them to your own classes, etc.) I am happy to brainstorm with you ways and places you can ethically find customers instead. In addition, we have many demonstrator-only events.
- Do I have to recruit? No, there is no requirement to build your own team. However, there are many benefits to doing so, such as the close relationships and the support you can give each other. If it’s something you’d like to do, I will give you full support and resources to help you meet your goals.
- What if I don’t meet the minimums or things change for me? You may stop at any time and will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. You may rejoin at any time. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
I signed up as a demonstrator in New Zealand October 2016 to get products cheaper as I loved the quality and co-ordination of Stampin’ Up! However, five years later I know have a blog, do videos and absolutely love sharing my passion .
Join my fun Crafty Beehive and I will support you, whatever your needs all the way.
So please contact me for a non pressure conversation if you would like to share this journey with me , I would love to Inspire , Create and Share with YOU
Or alternatively click on this Link